Another month has gone by, and I cannot believe it. I don’t know where this one went, and I have a feeling December is going to go even faster!
Here is how my November goals went:
1. Don’t miss more than 2 training runs (even though I haven’t missed any yet). DONE!
2. Organize the guest bedroom. Not even close…not even started…
3. Keep the closet organized. Somewhat. I need to put away laundry, but I’m on this for the most part.
4. Grocery shop for at least two weeks out of the four. 1/4 weeks done.
5. Make a point to enjoy runs instead of thinking about them and worrying how they’ll be all day. This is a success for the most part. There were only one or two runs that I would say I really worried about ahead of time.
6. Blog daily. I miss two days. I’ll mark this as a major success.
7. Also stealing the idea from Rachel, I want to do the photo challenge this month. I see people doing them and like the ideas, so I’m going to add that to my goal list. I did 4 days, so this was a fail. Oops.
Goals for December:
1. Craft one thing. Anything.
2. Skype with my parents on Christmas morning. (This is going to be the first time I’m away from them on Christmas Morning…).
3. Make at least one tradition with Tim for Christmas that we can do every year going forward.
4. Use my time out of school productively.
5. Hit two 20 mile training runs.
6. Don’t stress if I miss posting on a weekday.
And of course, enjoy December! Love every minute. Take lots of pictures. Live in the moment.
What are your goals for the month?
Linkup with me and Meghan and Lori!