This has been a great week all around. From running to work to life in general, things are at a high. Though these are just a few random selections, here are my five choices for High Five for Friday!
1. I ordered a surprise pouch from Julep. I’d heard great things about the polish from several of my favorite beauty bloggers, so I decided with the addition of this sparkly clutch and some promised surprises, this was the time to go for it. I love the colors I got and the pouch and extras I was sent. I don’t usually do the mystery bags, but this one worked out!
2. I addressed all of our Christmas cards! Now I just need to buy stamps to mail them. I’m planning to do that today.
3. I’ve mentioned it several times this week, but I ran 20 miles last Sunday. It’s a big achievement that I’m proud of, so I have no shame in sharing again.
4. I found a tasty new cider that I love! It’s called Angry Orchard, and it’s delicious. I found it at Target. Have you had it before? Give it a try if not!
5. I finally found a tassel keychain that I love! It’s from Coach, and it’s similar to the one I blogged about wanting but selling out a few weeks ago from JCrew Factory.
And for just a few letters…
Dear Winter Break, you’re almost here. You’re so close I can taste you. I just have exams to grade and it’s break time! I’m ready and have a slew of things to accomplish. Dear Color Run St. Pete, I can’t wait to come play in all your colors this weekend! I can only hope I’m a colorful mess when it’s all said and done. Dear Tim, your birthday is so soon. I can’t believe I’m going to be married to a 30 year old. I think that means I’m getting old too. Stop that. I’m excited to celebrate with you and our friends on Saturday night, but you’re not going to get a gift if you don’t tell me anything you want! Dear Disney Marathon, you are officially 30 days away. The time has flown by, but I can still hardly wait. With the program released yesterday it becomes even more real. Less than a month from today I’m going to have my first shot at becoming a marathoner. After all my hard work, it seems surreal. Dear Tampa Bay Lady Bloggers, I’m excited for our cookie swap on Saturday. The only problem is that I haven’t made any cookies nor picked out a recipe…I’m going to need to get on that ASAP. Dear Christmas, you’re coming full speed ahead, aren’t you? I’m excited to have our first married Christmas this year! Dear Readers, thanks for offering your suggestions and thoughtful comments! I love hearing what you have to say! Have a wonderful weekend!
Are you doing a Color Run? Have you? Any tips? Link to your recap post in the comments if you did one!
What’s on your High Five for Friday list?