I have to tell you that I really forgot for the most part what my goals were until I went back to look at them on October 31 to look at them. As a refresher, here they are:
And for not having followed up with them throughout the month, I did pretty well.
I didn’t spend over $100 on regular clothes. While I did spend a bit over that on running clothes, I’m not sure if that counts. I’ll count it as a half success.
I continued marathon training strong! I don’t know if slow is the right word, since I’m so competitive with myself, but I ran 107 mile in October!
I created a Halloween costume, and I wore it to a half marathon this past weekend, but I’m not sure I’ll wear it to Disney. I think I want an even better costume, or no costume at all. TBD.
I lost 4 pounds.
I foam rolled after half of my runs, I’d say. I need to get back on that…
And I definitely enjoyed October. I have tons of posts on how much fun I had this month!
For my November goals, I have to work hard to make goals aside from running. That’s what I think about 80% of the time now.
Here are my November goals:
1. Don’t miss more than 2 training runs (even though I haven’t missed any yet).
2. Organize the guest bedroom.
3. Keep the closet organized.
4. Grocery shop for at least two weeks out of the four.
5. Make a point to enjoy runs instead of thinking about them and worrying how they’ll be all day.
*Edited to add:
I was tired last night when I wrote these, and I didn’t really think them through. I want to add two more to my list.
6. Blog daily. Rachel noted on her monthly goals that it’s National Blogging Month, so I’m going to attempt to have a post for every day of November.
7. Also stealing the idea from Rachel, I want to do the photo challenge this month. I see people doing them and like the ideas, so I’m going to add that to my goal list.
I’ll post on instagram. This way maybe you’ll get to see more pictures than just my Garmin after every run.
What is your main goal for this month?
Grab a button and linkup below!