Every month Lori, Meghan, and I post our goals for the month and our follow ups to the previous month’s goals. I’m a day late in the game, which isn’t surprising after the month of March. I never even set any goals, which is so unlike me.
And I can assure you, when you set no goals for the month ahead, it is VERY easy to accomplish very little. March was a wonderful month for me as far as resting and working out was concerned, but as far as money and weight loss and things around the house, very little got done.
But, I’m going to get back on track for April. I don’t have the normal fancy graphic to go with these, but I don’t think it matters. In the end it’s ultimately about setting the goals and following through.
Here are my April goals:
1. Save $400. It’s a lot less this month for me because I have a lot of stuff I’m paying for trip-wise. I hope I can even accomplish this much to be honest.
2. Starting today, track my eating in MyFitnessPal every day. I’m getting in shape, but I’m not losing weight.
3. Use my Aveda hair growth spray twice every day and take Biotin daily.
4. Do 3 HIIT workouts per week along with my normal working out.
5. Organize my closet and go through clothing to keep/giveaway.
6. Run at least 10 miles at least twice.
7. Cook dinner at least 3 nights per week all month.
I think 7 is doable for me, and I’m trying to scale it back so I can have 100% success this month.
Do you set monthly goals or want to start to hold yourself accountable? Linkup below!