Here I am after my half marathon in my silver one:
Here are the details:
Sandy is going to send the lucky winner one sparkle BIC Band of your choice. They’re great for all sports, working out, and even wearing around during the day (because of the cute sparkle)!
BIC Bands is an amazing company for a few reasons. First of all, she donates $1 from every headband to a difference charity every month (Last month she donated $850 to Breast Cancer Research). A lot of times she pairs up with runners fundraising for races. Also, the BIC stands for Because I Can. I just love that. And, they’re the least expensive of the non-slip headbands out there. They really don’t slip!
Here’s how to enter (leave a separate comment for each telling me you did that one):
1. Be a GFC follower of my blog and tell me below (Mandatory 1 entry).
2. Go to BICBands and tell me which color sparkly skinnie minnie you would like (Mandatory 1 entry).
3. Follow @BICBands and @lttlegrlbigwrld on twitter (1 entry).
4. Follow BIC Bands on facebook (1 entry).
5. Tweet about the giveaway. You could use this tweet “@lttlegrlbigwrld is giving away a sparkle @BICBands. They’re the best non-slip headbands out there. Enter here: http://bit.ly/tkmcGl”
6. Like my brand new facebook page (1 entry).
The giveaway will close November 21st at midnight!
Now back to my Christmas list…