After long runs (7-8 miles plus) I drink a protein shake, but I don’t want to lug out the blender for a 3-5 mile run…6 just depends.
And thank goodness for Wednesday and Thursday nights on tv. Between Suburgatory, Modern Family, The Office, Top Chef, Project Runway, Up All Night, and Happy Endings I have plenty to watch. Otherwise, when my kids ask me if I saw some History Channel or Discovery Channel special about something we’re talking about, I might actually be able to say yes; and who would want to watch tv that makes you think?
Oh, and my race photos were posted. And yikes, some of them are so unflattering. But, I told you I’d share! …I am going to buy the first one (for $25…can I be this photographer?).
Even though I don’t have Friday off, I do have Monday off. So for my long weekend, I need goals. Here they are:
1. Buy new running shoes.
2. Organize my closet/clothing storage system (and by organize I mean create one).
3. Clean downstairs.
4. Do all laundry.
5. Preschedule at least 2 blog posts.
6. Write 3 classes of comments.
7. Run 6 miles and finalize and start the new half marathon training plan.
8. Finish grading all papers due back to the students.
9. Menu plan and grocery shop for less than $100 for the whole week
10. Take clothes to the cleaner, bag up at least a bag for Goodwill and drop it off.
Long weekends are so productive for me…what are your plans for the weekend? Is yours a long weekend?
And I got so overwhelmed come back from Orlando this weekend that I missed a few days of blog posts and had to click read all. What did I miss? Please please tell me and give me links to fun or important posts of yours.
I can’t wait to relax, relax, relax this weekend.