1. LOFT 3/4 brown top
3. J.Crew long sleeve white blouse
4. LOFT salmon tank top
5. F21 Plaid 3/4 top
6. LOFT sleeveless black top
7. J. Crew striped 3/4 top
8. LOFT long sleeve light blue blouse
9. J.Crew grey Shimmer Cardigan
10. J.Crew 3/4 black Cardigan
11. LOFT long sleeve red striped cardigan
12. Victoria’s Secret Cowl Neck Ruched Sweater
13. J.Crew V-Neck Sweater
14. ModCloth dip Sweater
15. Ann Taylor Skinny Black Pants
16. LOFT Jeggings
17. LOFT Suit Pants
18. J.Crew Cafe Capri
19. LOFT cargo skirt
20. J.Crew Suit Pencil Skirt
21. Ann Taylor Brown 3/4 Dress
22. J.Crew Sleeveless Ruffled Neck Dress
23. LOFT Cowl Neck Grey Sweater Dress
These are the ones I’m hesitant about and the reason they’re so far down…
24. Black short sleeve silk lace shirt
25. Anthropologie sleeveless shirt
27. Steve Madden Boots
28. Seychelles Wedges
29. Tory Burch Snake Skin Ballet Flats
30. Seychelles Wedge Sandals
I’m so excited to participate in this challenge with everyone else playing along, but I’m also nervous! I’ve planned everything out, but there are a few pieces that I’ve never worn before and am not sure how they’re going to mix in with everything else. The ones that I’m the most hesitant about are the last two shirts. I’m trying to see how they’ll mix with the other items, but I’m going to keep them in the mix so that I learn how to wear them. Any suggestions on ways to wear them? I would love your suggestions on ways to piece together outfits.
Two points of interest. I live in Florida, and that’s why I have the picks that I do. Also, I will iron, wash, or launder all of the above items that very clearly need it.
I’m planning on taking pictures every day and posting my outfits, but I’m trying to decide whether I should do a weekly recap here and keep the daily outfits on my recipe and wardrobe blog, Sequins and Salsa. Would you get sick of it if I did it all here among my regular posts?
Can’t wait to get started! See you tomorrow with outfit #1! Enter my CSN stores giveaway that closes at 8 PM Tuesday!