I always see people playing with the Fill in the Blank Friday, but today’s questions seemed like the most fun set I’ve seen in a while. I want to play! Head over here to link up with Lauren.
1. I am currently obsessed with nail polishes; I keep buying them and then wanting to change colors. It’s a new sensation for me, as I’ve not always been concerned with the look of my fingernails (although have gotten a pedicure every 2-3 weeks since I can remember) .
2. Today I am happy because, I don’t have any plans this weekend that require a lot of effort. I love relaxing weekends at home; plus, Tim has the rare Saturday off and we get to hang out together .
3. The age I am is 25 and the age I feel is 75 after work, because I’m so incredibly tired after a three day week. How is that possible? But really, most days I feel 25, and I love realizing how young that really is and how much time I have to make and accomplish my grand plans .
4. My favorite place is my couch at my house. It means I can relax, read, watch tv, and blog. My favorite place to repeat visit is either Las Vegas or NYC, and my favorite place in the world is Africa; I love it because of my studies from college and the two trips I’ve made there.
5. Something I have been procrastinating is cleaning. laundry. losing weight (that’s the biggest one that I keep promising myself will happen but continues to not) .
6. The last thing I purchased was the BBQ chicken pizza we had for dinner last night (see previous question), which means today was a day with no money spent! Woohoo .
7. The thing I love most about my home is the kitchen that I stock fully with all of my favorite cooking utensils and supplies. I couldn’t live without a useable and fully stocked kitchen .
Don’t forget about my fun favorites giveaway of a Stella & Dot statement necklace as well as a $25 gift card to DD or Target!