I love my kate spade that I got for my birthday this year. It holds so much but really isn’t that big. Purple is such a great color for a bag because it goes with browns or blacks.
And here are the contents:
1. I always have some sort of Stella & Dot box in my purse, as it always seems I’m bringing jewelry to someone or exchanging something.
2. My hobo bag is great inside this bag for holding different cards or coupons or receipts, plus it also doubles as a purse if I don’t want to carry something so big.
3. My glitter card wallet from LOFT is where I carry all my credit cards for easy access.
4. My kindle is currently dead, but I keep it in my bag so I can read if I happen to be somewhere waiting and need something to do.
5. My Louis Vuitton black denim wallet is my favorite accessory ever. It was my Christmas present from my parents in 2009, and I’m obsessed. I carry gift cards, frequent customer cards, cash, etc. in that wallet and love the mustard interior.
6. My little Sony camera is my only camera, aside from my iPhone. Hopefully that’ll change this year.
7. My WW Pocket Guide with the new Points Plus system inside.
8. Makeup (that I need to start wearing more). Normally it isn’t in a ziploc, but I flew home two weeks ago and had to ship some of my lesser used makeup in the makeup bag, so this hasn’t changed homes yet.
9. Stella & Dot business cards, in case someone complements my jewelry. I don’t carry my school business cards with me, as those just don’t seem to come in quite as handy ;).
10. Coupons! This really just represents all the random scraps and receipts that are ALWAYS in my purse. I would get confused as to why my bag was clean if it wasn’t in there.
Hope you enjoyed my bag! I love my purse and think it’s a fairly good representation of several parts of my life…
What’s in your bag?